Engineered Valve Solution from Aquaflow
Following a consultation and reappraisal of the hydraulic parameters Aquaflow supplied four engineered replacement DN600 slanted seat check valves. The chosen valves had slanted seats for improved performance characteristics. To reduce the negative effects associated with slamming, each valve is fitted with a fully maintainable stainless steel integral damper mechanism. The design of such allowed for the disassembly of the damper mechanism without the costly removal of the valve from the line.
Aquaflow had full control over the design, therefore was able ensure that all materials were carefully selected and suitable for the application and a trouble-free operation, with a long efficient lifespan. The work ran very smoothly and to schedule and, the water company were left extremely satisfied.
Aquaflow supply a wide range of waterworks valves with many ranges having third-party WRAS approval for potable water networks. As part of T-T, Aquaflow are also able to offer complete actuated valve packages including bespoke electric control panels and monitoring systems.
Tel: 01630 647111
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 20
- Dual-Plate Wafer Check Valves
- Goodwin International:Non-Slam Nozzle Check Valves
- Flowserve Swing Check Valves
- Dewrance brings Steam Safety to Solar
- Tyco Flow Control Develops Custom- Designed Bled Steam Check Valves
- Tyco Valves & Controls Launch New Check Valve: Protect Key Components and Increase Efficiency with High-dynamic Check Valve
- Aquaflow Non-Slam Check Valve Success
- CRANE Obtains 2 STAR Rating in Shell TAMAP Listing: CRANE Energy Flow Solutions® Obtains 2 STAR Rating in Shell TAMAP Listing for Duo-Chek® Check Valve
- Shipham launches new range of wafer check valves
- Aquaflow Become Trusted Partner in the Prevention of Water Hammer