Communication Key to SIPOS Strategy
The December 2011 edition of ‘SIPOST’ provides a review of the company’s product, installations and agent successes over the year. A number of new global partnerships for SIPOS are announced in the publication and a series of case-studies give an insight into the latest actuation technology adopted by prestigious international power and water providers.
Testimonials from leading utilities include GKM, RWE and Sydney Water: benefits highlighted including simplified commissioning and extended life.
Latest partnerships detailed include representatives in Turkey, Mexico, Bangladesh and the Middle East. All agents meet SIPOS’ exacting technology and service standards and profiles are provided in SIPOST.
Tel: 01275 871141
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 20
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd
- Rotork successfully defends intellectual property rights in China: Autork guilty of copying and unfair competition
- Russian production of valves and accessories in 2008 -Figures and facts, analytical review