KOSO Kent Introl New Appointments
David Limb, sales director at KKI said: “I am delighted to report on these latest appointments that further strengthen our 146-strong workforce. For future business development, it’s important to bring in new graduate talent as well as attract experienced, wellestablished engineering staff.
“We now have three facilities in Brighouse and look forward to growing the business, both domestically and overseas, and exploiting opportunities in the oil, gas, petrochemical and power industry organisations.”
Jack Hanley and Eddie Sheard
start their careers as KKI graduate engineers. As part of the company’s graduate engineering training scheme, they will gain experience across a range of departments. Jack’s initial remit includes draughting, modelling and evaluating carbide vector trim technology. Eddie will support the senior design engineer in the subsea department. Jack and Eddie previously spent a year as undergraduate placements at KKI. Jack recently graduated with a degree in Automotive Design and Technology and Eddie graduated with a degree in BEng Automotive Design, both from the University of Huddersfield.
joins as control valve design engineer. He brings over seven years’ experience in engineering design within the oil and gas, chemical, pharmaceutical, subsea and mining sectors, having worked at the Smiths Group and Sabre Valves. Adam has a degree in Computer Aided Design (Mechanical Engineering) and an MSc in Mechanical Engineering.
holds the role of Quality Control Inspector and will be primarily involved in the dimensional checking and hardness testing of machine components. He brings with him a wealth of industry experience, including 24 years’ machine shop experience and 23 years in remits covering inspection and quality assurance.
is KKI’s new QHSE assistant and will work between the Quality and HSE departments. She has been with KKI since 2009 and is currently receiving additional training for the role of document controller.
is the new purchasing manager, responsible for ensuring the quality, price and delivery of purchased goods meet business and customer needs. Previously, he spent five years at Tyco Flow Control, developing purchasing processes and procedures to enhance company efficiencies.
KOSO Kent Introl
Tel: 01484 710311
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 20
- BEL Valves appoints new Sales & Marketing Director
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves expand into Australian Oil & Gas market
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves appoints a new Area Sales Manager for Scotland (Aberdeen)
- APPOINTMENTS: Surface engineering technology company, Hardide Coatings Limited, has appointed Nick King as business development manager for UK and Europe.
- Weir Valves & Controls UKExpands sales and marketing team
- Appointment of Chief Executive Officer
- Emerson appoints Stuart Young
- Rotork appoints new Sales Manager for Network Systems
- New Managing Director for Rotork Fluid Systems
- David Dunbar named as European President for Emerson Process Management