Major Expansion for Dynamic Ceramic
Dynamic-Ceramic is also the UK’s leading producer of “Transformation Toughened” ceramics; their unique Technox range has consistently outperformed any hard material in its class. The excellent erosion resistance of Technox ensures both extended component life and considerable cost savings due to reduced process down time.
Ceramics for Valves
These materials are now used with increasing frequency within the oil and gas sectors particularly within applications such as pumps and valves. This increase in use is firmly rooted in the excellent erosive wear resistant characteristics of the materials combined with an outstanding quality of service.
After a record breaking 70% increase in sales Dynamic-Ceramic Limited, an innovative manufacturer of world beating ceramic solutions is pleased to announce the completion of a substantial investment program that has expanded manufacturing and office facilities by 50%.
“This significant investment will enable us to respond effectively to our customers’ needs,” states Tim Hazlehurst, Sales Executive of Dynamic-Ceramic. “We have invested in the latest grinding and inspection technology which has enabled us to stream-line our production processes and offer even greater levels of customer service.”
“We understand our customers’ requirements for a rapid response, quick turnaround of prototype parts and reliable lead times for production quantities,” explains Simon Dodd, Sales Engineer. “In addition, to provide the most cost effective solutions we can also supply assemblies combining metallic and plastic materials with our Technox, Technide, Techcide and Dynallox ranges of advanced ceramics.”
Dynamic Ceramic Ltd
Tel: 01270 501000
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 20
- Hardide Coatings Enters Test Programme With Airbus
- Appointment of Chief Executive Officer
- HARDIDE PRESENTS
- “Valves for hydrogen service will have to be reliable, intrinsically safe and ‘idiot proof’.”: New ultra-hard coating reduces valve actuation force
- ISO 14000 & FDA APPROVALS FOR HARDIDE
- A COATING FOR OPTIMUM VALVE PERFORMANCE
- Blackhall uses Armoloy
- Hardide at NACE: Hardide Coatings selected to present at NACE CORROSION 2010
- Hardide Coatings secures approval from Flowserve: A new line of coated metal ball and seats
- Total Carbide joins BVAA and has samples on test with leading valve manufacturers