CRANE Announces Launch of Saunders®S360
Featuring a modular range, this compact, lightweight, piston-type pneumatic actuator delivers optimum dimensional envelope and closure performance. Its full 360° rotation capability allows for flexible installation and air port alignment, and its smooth corrosion-resistant profile optimizes cleanability. This combination of quality performance and hygienic design makes the Saunders®S360 appropriate for sterile BioPharm applications including clean utilities, fermentation and downstream processing.
“In 2011 we introduced the Saunders®S360 to the North American industry via a soft launch during the Interphex Trade Fair in New York and we were pleased to see how well it was received by attendees,” said Andrew Powell, Global Business Line Manager for CRANE ChemPharma Flow Solutions, Saunders. “The success of that North American launch was monumental and it has prompted us to expand sales globally and offer this innovation to other parts of the world.”
Crane ChemPharma Flow Solutions
Tel: 01633 486 666
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 20
- Rotork appoints UK distributor for Remote Control valve actuators
- Flowserve MaxFlo 3 and NR Diaphragm Actuator Granted SIL 3 Certification
- Rotork acquires Remote Control Sweden
- Emerson Process Management - Valve Automation 1 Force Driving All Valves...Everywhere!
- Tomoe Japan Secures Saudi Electric Company Shuaibah Contract in Partnership with Rotork
- Actuated Solutions Ltd: A company profile
- Offshore Vietnam actuation contract includes High Integrity Pressure Protection System
- Asian gas plant contract continues Rotork’s success with Gasco
- New Flowserve Heavy-Duty Actuator Extends Cycle Life and Reduces Maintenance
- A company profile by Actuated Solutions Ltd