Rotork Valvekits Acquires Pro-Kits Ltd
Pro-Kits has been known to Rotork for many years and the company has built an established customer base for valve adaptation kits and accessories.
The sole owner of Pro-Kits, Craig Mellins, has been appointed as General Manager of Rotork Valvekits into which the Pro-Kits business will be merged.
Commenting on the acquisition, Rotork Chief Executive Peter France said: “The acquisition of Pro-Kits, for which Craig Mellins has established a good reputation in the market over the last decade, will increase the customer base and scale of our Rotork Valvekits valve adaptation and accessory products business.”
Tel: 01623 446721
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 20
- Has Industry Forgotten How to Cooperate in Technological Developments?
- Emerson to Build Control Valve Industry’s Largest and Most Technologically-Advanced Research Laboratory Multi-million dollar renovation and expansion will create the Fisher® Technology Development Centre
- Truflo Marine unveil new Flow & Test Cycle Rig - Going with the Flow
- KKI signs Brazil agreement
- Updated Cee Vee!
- Testing times at KKI
- Nuclear Industry Welcomes “Clear” Government Energy Framework: The UK’s civil nuclear trade association has welcomed today’s publication of the Government’s finalised National Policy Statements (NPS) following ext
- Metso’s new Valve Technology Center: The new facility is in line with the company’s long-term strategy to invest in quality and delivery capabilities globally for Metso’s valve customers
- Tyco Supports Global Power Industry: Tyco Flow Control Supports Global Power Industry with Sempell Facility Extension
- Quality & Integrity - a MOGAS Commitment: MOGAS Industries runs every aspect of the company the same way they design and build valves — with an unwavering commitment to quality and integrity