Versatile Controls Introduce VERSA C-316
A CMAP system consists of a regulator, filter, gauge and directional control valve all in one. CMAP offers a cost effective complete package for basic valve control systems. Versa’s “out of the box” philosophy holds true for CMAP. Fully assembled and tested at the factory be reassured this system will be trouble free.
CMAP is all stainless steel construction available in ¼ inch basic size with Viton seals. An all investment cast 316 design is utilized to maximize flow while reducing overall size and weight. CMAP is the smallest 1.5 Cv package available on the market today!
CMAP systems are easily specified. All systems include integral mounting means for easiest installation. These features reduce engineering design and specifying costs. Cost reduction benefits include reduction of fittings and tubing further reducing engineering, fitting and installation costs.
CMAP is based on Versa’s field proven C-316 and AR Series. All intercomponent connections utilize “O” ring interface sealing reducing potential leakage points. The combination of C-316 & AR reliability, “O” ring sealing and a simple design principal all provide a reliable and easily maintained product. CMAP is the sensible choice.
The basic CMAP system is made of two configurable modules. Module one is the air preparation module consisting of regulators, filters, gauges and drains. Module two is the control valve module consisting of many different variations of 3-way control valves.
The Air Prep Module
Consisting regulators, filters, gauges and drains. Based on Versa’s AR-316 Series this proven design is small, high flow, simple and configurable. Regulators are equipped with tamper proof adjustment locknut preventing unwanted changes in pressure. A manual drain is standard however an auto drain can be easily specified as an option.
The Control Valve Module
This is based on Versa’s C-316 Series introduced over a decade ago. This proven design is small, yet yields high flow. C-316 valves are also simple and configurable in design. The C-316 Series has become a leader in the ¼ inch size control package market.
Furthermore, the C-316 Series is available as a solenoid, in almost every hazardous area classification, as well as pilot, manual or latching configurations.
• Mount in any orientation.
• Threaded mounting holes are supplied as standard or utilize optional bracket.
• Optional auxiliary port for monitoring and pressure take off.
• Optional speed controls, and relief valves.
• Optional low temperature sealing.
Versatile Controls Ltd
Tel: 01452 731 447
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 20
- Emerson Enters into Supplier Services Agreement with Fluor Corporation to Provide Automation and Control Solutions and Services.
- SIPOS’ subterranean solution
- Rotork’s Automation Project: Valve automation delivers centralised monitoring and control to pipeline network
- Essential requirement: Procuring actuated valves
- Emerson’s latest digital valve controllers have logged more than 1 billion hours of reliable operation and diagnostic service: Innovative feedback technology and diagnostic capabilities of Fisher® FIELDVUE™ DVC6200 instruments help improve process performance worldwide
- Rotork provides a simplified flood defence solution
- Score’s Valve Automation Team – The Full Service
- A New Book On Valve Actuators - by Chris Warnett: An up to date and comprehensive introduction to the design, selection, sizing, and application of today’s valve and damper actuators.
- Induchem UK Celebrates F4N Status
- Why Is Compressed Air A Poor Choice? And Not Just For Valve Actuation…