BVAA Training breaks records - again!
Further dates have also been arranged for October, and BVAA continues to offer in-house courses for customers at their own premises – an also expanding activity area. These cost-effective solutions are particularly sought after by larger manufacturers, major customers and contractors, even authoritative bodies.
BVAA has strategically expanded its training function and we are delighted with the highly complementary feedback we receive from customers. See www.bvaa.org.uk/training for further details.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 21
- BVAA and Industry - Still Busy
- BVAA ‘Mad Hatters’: How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Engineering - The Way Back
- Interesting Times
- BVAA ‘Business Shield’ Leaflet
- BVAA‘Mad Hatters’ - How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Score Peterhead
- BVAA Regional Meetings: Technical Meetings at ASCO Numatics
- Training Week Success
- Your Valve User