ASCO’s Intrinsically Safe Solenoid Operator
Low power, intrinsically safe solenoid operator for use with ASCO Numatics spool valves, is compatible with all intrinsic safety isolation barriers
Ex ia protection enables the valve to be installed in explosive atmospheres up to zone 0-20. This makes it ideally suited to applications in the chemical, oil and pharmaceutical industries, or in processing and packaging plants for flammable products.
Compatible with all intrinsic safety isolated zener barriers, the solenoid features an aluminium body with an FPM seal and has a power rating of 0.46W at 12/24V DC. The pilot has a pressure rating of 2 to 10 bar and can be used in temperatures from -40°C to +65°C. The device is certified to IECEx/ATEX II 1G Ex ia IIC T6 Ga and II 2D Ex ib IIIC T85°C Db IP67.
ASCO Numatics Ltd
Tel: 01695 713600
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 21
- HSP + Maxseal = Success
- Norgren’s 48xx Series
- New 11/2 inch Power Pulse Valve complements ASCO/ JOUCOMATIC NUMATICS Dust Collector System Range
- ASCO Numatics Introduces Series 342 Stainless Steel Filter Regulator to Complement Solenoid Valve Range
- ASCO Solenoid Valve with Ex Rated Connector Enables Installation and Maintenance without a ‘Hot Work Permit’
- Norgren - Unrivalled experience, superb technical solutions!: Norgren has an enviable reputation for excellent instrumentation solutions.
- ASCO Numatics extends Valve Range : Series 067 Rocker Isolation Valve range with higher pressure ratings and larger nominal diameter
- ASCO Numatics expands range of miniature solenoid valves
- Zoedale Expand Valve Range: Zoedale Plc is pleased to announce the expansion of the highly successful Magnatrol Solenoid Valve range
- ASCO Numatics Introduces ATEX Certified Valve Islands: ASCO Numatics introduces ATEX certified valve islands for mounting in fieldbus remote I/O cabinets. Unique features enable easier installation, commis