Aquaflow Valves supply over 250 valves
Aquaflow supply over 250 valves to Crossness Sewage Treatment Works
Aquaflow supplied a comprehensive valve package to Crossness at the Thames Water site, consisting of over 250 valves ranging in size from 100mm to 900mm.
The package comprised of a selection of products from their range including manual wedge gate valves, actuated wedge gate valves, swing check valves, air valves, pinch valves, butterfly valves and operating equipment.
Aquaflow offer cost savings through value engineering, giving appropriate product advice throughout. Our experienced team attend site engineering and commercial meetings and prior to delivery, the actuators are mounted, configured and functional tests are executed at our head office to ensure speedy installation and helping to reduce site resources. Also all operating equipment is fabricated to suit site specific requirements.
Tel: 01630 647111
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 21
- The Bestobell Cryogenic Gate Valve
- The Fastest Ever Valve Manufacture?
- The World’s Largest Gate Valve in Nickel Aluminium Bronze?
- Shipham Valves gains UL/FM listings for Ni Aluminium Bronze Gate Valves
- Belle Greve Pumping Station - T-T to the rescue!
- PVS Chemicals Relies on Precision from Schubert & Salzer
- Aquaflow introduces Aquavault™ resilient seat wedge gate valve
- New universal sealing disc for sliding gate valves
- Crane Launches Pacific®Forged Line of High-Pressure Gate, Globe and Check Valves
- Schoolhill Engineering find Intervention Tooling Solution