AUMA’s advanced tests confirm corrosion protection
AUMA, which is approaching its 50th anniversary, has five decade’s experience manufacturing and supplying modular actuation technology: the company therefore understands the demands placed on industrial automation equipment. As part of a philosophy to pre-empt customer requirements, a recent initiative has been the introduction of advanced protection for its products.
AUMA’s R&D teams have spearheaded a two-layer corrosion protection process and new test equipment installed at the company’s Muellheim campus verifies the capabilities of the company’s new processes and materials.
Having differentiated its products with a modular design principle, AUMA reports that an additional USP for the company is its powder coating initiative. The solution protects individual parts of the actuators providing robust actuation technology offering protection from chemicals, the weather and mechanical impact.
Auma Actuators Ltd
Tel: 01275 871141
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 21
- Rotork introduces compact electric actuator solution for marine valve applications
- South East Water awards valve actuation framework agreement to Rotork
- New Flowserve Software Simplifies Actuator Configuration, Diagnostics: Flowserve Dashboard Allows Bluetooth® Connectivity with Limitorque MX and QX
- Pakscan digital valve control goes wireless
- Rotork’s new CVA, mounted to a Metso valve
- Australia’s ‘Droughtbuster’ scheme chooses Rotork
- Rotork completes major valve actuation upgrade at one of Severn Trent’s water treatment works
- Flooding proves the watertight case for Rotork Actuators
- An Introduction to Networks Control systems for valve actuators
- Rotork Intelligent valve actuation for solar power plants