On 17th May 2012, a small, combined group of the BVAA Board and Marketing Committee met to refocus the Association’s Marketing activities. Core subjects included the roll out of the new BVAA/NOF Energy business development partnership, exhibitions strategy, Valve User magazine, websites and future marketing input. Laurence Kettle (Rotork) will continue to lead BVAA’s Marketing team, but henceforth with a much smaller team of helpers drawn from the membership.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 22
- Seals Meeting
- Repair Meeting
- BVAA’s Desktop Exhibition at MW Kellogg
- Dave Martin Honoured
- Flowserve Nuclear Success
- Hardide Coatings develops new coating for titanium
- New Product Announcements Application Stories Company Profiles Industry News: British Valve & Actuator Association
- BVAA ‘Regional Meetings’
- BVAA ‘Mad Hatters’: How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Score Peterhead Desktop Exhibition