Approval of Draft ISO/DIS 28921-1
Draft ISO/DIS 28921-1 Industrial valves - Isolating valves for low temperatures application Part 1: Design, manufacturing and production testing
The result of the DIS enquiry on ISO/DIS 28921-1 “Industrial valves - Isolating valves for low temperatures application - Part 1: Design, manufacturing and production testing” was approval by the majority of P members with comments. These comments will now be reviewed and considered by ISO/TC 153/SC 1/WG 13 for inclusion in the standard prior to a further issue for formal vote.
The purpose of this International Standard is the establishment of basic requirements and practices for design, fabrication, material selection and production testing of valves used in low temperature services.
It applies to gate, globe, check, butterfly and ball valves and may be used for other valve types used in low temperature services from – 50 °C down to – 196 °C.
This International Standard covers valves with body, bonnet, bonnet extension or cover made of metallic materials having nominal sizes DN: 10 to 900 and corresponding nominal pipe sizes NPS: 3/8 to 36.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 22
- Seals Meeting
- Repair Meeting
- BVAA’s Desktop Exhibition at MW Kellogg
- Dave Martin Honoured
- Flowserve Nuclear Success
- Hardide Coatings develops new coating for titanium
- New Product Announcements Application Stories Company Profiles Industry News: British Valve & Actuator Association
- BVAA ‘Regional Meetings’
- BVAA ‘Mad Hatters’: How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Score Peterhead Desktop Exhibition