ASCO Numatics – Custom Engineered Solution
Self-draining aseptic diaphragm valves with ATEX approval and special flanges are delivered in just six weeks
Within two days of the initial discussion, ASCO Numatics provided a Solidworx 3d drawing for the custom engineered aseptic valve. This made it easy for the Sneyders design team to check that the valves would fit within their compact design. The early availability of this drawing was a big benefit, reducing the overall engineering time for the project.
“ASCO Numatics were able to translate our special requirements for valves into delivered products in just six weeks,” said Jef Broeckx, Sneyders. “This contributed to our success in meeting the challenging delivery schedule for this machine.”
The special clamp connections were required to match other connectors used on the machine. Standardising on connections enabled Sneyders to minimise the spares requirements for their customer, as only one type of clamp and sealing gasket were required.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 22
- ASCO Numatics Introduces New Range of High Quality, High Performance Aseptic Diaphragm Valves: Unique design innovations enable reduced cleaning cycle times
- Rotork valve actuators specified for southwest China’s first major refinery
- New Saunders® Exelon range of diaphragms for aggressive slurries
- BiS Valves
- ‘VALVE USERS’ - BEWARE IMITATION PRODUCTS!
- Crane announces new market focused organization
- KKI - STATOIL Frame Agreements
- VALVE USERS - BEWARE BOGUS AGENTS!
- ASCO Numatics introduces air operated valves
- Bestobell LNG Supplies First of Five Skaugen Multigas Carriers