AUMA is approved actuator contractor for Mochovce NPP
Located close to the towns of Nitra and Levice on the site of the former village of Mochovce, the existing reactors are both 470 MW. The additional two units that will be automated with the support of AUMA actuators will achieve an annual total of 6,000 Gwh of electricity.
AUMA was put forward by the instrumentation and DCS contractor Areva-Siemes who have overseen the supply to date of 657 actuators.
Products supplied for valve control at the plant’s new unit are the AUMA SAI inside containment actuator, SAN device for outside containment and the company’s standard SG product. All actuators conform to AUMA’s modular design construction which ensures ease of installation and upgrades.
AUMA UK is part of the global AUMA organisation - specialists in the manufacture and international supply of modular electric actuators.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 22
- New director will build on power station success story at Exeeco
- Rotork introduces compact electric actuator solution for marine valve applications
- South East Water awards valve actuation framework agreement to Rotork
- New Flowserve Software Simplifies Actuator Configuration, Diagnostics: Flowserve Dashboard Allows Bluetooth® Connectivity with Limitorque MX and QX
- Rotork valve actuators specified for southwest China’s first major refinery
- Pakscan digital valve control goes wireless
- Attention to Detail and Communication is the Key to Successful Valve Actuation: Peter Everett, CEO of H.S. Pipequipment comments on valve actuation
- Rotork’s new CVA, mounted to a Metso valve
- BVAA Chairman Bill Whiteley leaves Rotork after twelve years as Chief Executive Officer
- Australia’s ‘Droughtbuster’ scheme chooses Rotork