Flowstar To Stock Medenus Gas Pressure Regulators & Filters
Flowstar will be able to deliver from the company’s Hull headquarters within two-three weeks, and as quick as next day.
Medenus manufacture a comprehensive range of gas pressure regulators, gas filters and gas safety shut off valves. They are 100% German manufactured, with fully traceable materials used. The products have built an enviable reputation based on many years of reliable performance. All products are certified to PED, CE, DVGW and GOST standards/certifications.
Flowstar has become the authorised UK & Ireland Distributor for the Medenus range, as the German manufacturer recognised the company’s record for delivery and customer service. Flowstar will also stock spare parts for the regulators, meaning customers can expect an excellent level of post-sale service.
Product Spotlight: Medenus gas filter series DF100
These cellular filters are available in size DN25 – DN200, with DIN flanges PN16 or ANSI150RF. The standard efficiency rate of dust of the filter cartridge is about 99,9% > 2μm and they are suitable to all kinds of dry gases according to G260/262 (others upon request). If necessary it is possible to add a differential pressure gauge with or without remote indication and ball valves as well.
Gas Pressure Regulators
Gas pressure regulators serve to ensure a constant outlet pressure, regardless of inlet pressure, variation in the gas usage and abrupt changes in flowrate. Gas safety shut-off valves automatically interrupt the gas flow when there is an excess pressure or gas shortage. Gas filters are mainly used in gas pressure regulating and measuring stations to protect equipment.
For more information, please contact a member of Flowstar’s experienced sales engineering team using the details below
Tel: 01482 601030
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 35
- BEL Valves: ‘One Stop Shop’ suppliers take pain out of specifying and certifying HIPPS
- NELES - THE VALUE OF SAFETY VALVES
- Sizing safety valves for supercritical steam boilers
- Providing a Growing Industry...with a Comprehensive Solution
- Single Source HIPPS from BEL Valves and Hima-Sella
- Emerging trends in intelligent safety-valve control: By Juha Yli-Petäys, EHC Business Manager, Metso’s Automation business line
- Pressure Tech Selected for Innovation: TIS Hydraulics Selects Pressure Tech for Innovative System Enhancements
- ASCO Numatics Stainless Steel Filter Regulators
- Reduce operating costs in high pressure applications
- Subsea pressure regulator for depths to 3000m/10000ft