The J4C Series by J+J Coming Soon to Hydravalve (UK)
The Official Distributor for the J+J Electric Actuator in the UK and Ireland
With IP67 industrial weatherproof housing, unrivalled and patent pending 24-240V AC or DC multi-voltage technology with automatic voltage sensing, multi-coloured LED actuator status light and DOME visual position indicator. Additionally, a userfriendly plug and play kit, allowing the user to modify a standard on/off actuator to create a failsafe and/or modulating actuator. When comparing the J4C to the J3C you can identify clear DNA heritage. However, this is where the design innovation begins, the J4C features revolutionary brushless motor technology.
The brushless motor is stronger, more efficient and less maintenance is required when compared to a brushed motor. This contributes to a significant improvement in the lifespan of the actuator. Due to this, J+J have offered for the first time a 3 year warranty from shipment date or up to 60000 working cycles.
J+J have also introduced a Bluetooth technology option. The Bluetooth communication system built into the actuator can communicate with any IOS or Android device. From a mobile phone or tablet, the user can open, close or stop the actuator. The user can also gain technical information such as the status, read parameters or investigate errors or incidences via Bluetooth, the actuator can communicate up to 50 devices within a maximum distance of 20m. The communication between all the devices is also password protected.
The final revolutionary new feature to the J4C is a Modbus option. This plug and play feature allows the user to operate each individual actuator manually. Up to 32 actuators can be installed and connection is available via a ethernet cable up to a 1200m distance range or WiFi up to a 1600m distance range without a WiFi booster. The user can operate the system from a control panel, tablet, mobile phone or PC resulting in the flexibility of use inside or outside a plant. However, this option is only in operation when a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 32 actuators are installed.
The J4C is due to be released in Summer 2019 and will be available from stock in all torque ranges from 20Nm to 300Nm at Hydravalve. For more information please contact our technical sales team.
Tel: 01902 637 263
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 48
- New director will build on power station success story at Exeeco
- Rotork introduces compact electric actuator solution for marine valve applications
- South East Water awards valve actuation framework agreement to Rotork
- New Flowserve Software Simplifies Actuator Configuration, Diagnostics: Flowserve Dashboard Allows Bluetooth® Connectivity with Limitorque MX and QX
- Rotork valve actuators specified for southwest China’s first major refinery
- Pakscan digital valve control goes wireless
- Attention to Detail and Communication is the Key to Successful Valve Actuation: Peter Everett, CEO of H.S. Pipequipment comments on valve actuation
- Rotork’s new CVA, mounted to a Metso valve
- BVAA Chairman Bill Whiteley leaves Rotork after twelve years as Chief Executive Officer
- Australia’s ‘Droughtbuster’ scheme chooses Rotork