Managing Commercial Risk
Some basic stats:-
• Over 300 have attended course since its development
• Feedback sheets cover... Course Content, Presentation, the Case Study Material, Response to Questions, The renowned ‘Toolkit’
• Candidates’ Feedback on Scale 1-10 for each of above course elements…
• Average score of 8.4!!
Some feedback comments:-
“Content easily transferred across to my duties and responsibilities.”
Sales Engineer, BVAA member
“Covered points which come up in quotations we make.” Sales Office Manager, BVAA member
“The feedback from my teams was nothing but positive. The interactive style ensured everyone’s interests were covered with maximum knowledge retention and practical actions for immediate implementation.” Business Sector Head, BVAA Member
ContactKaren@bvaa.org.uk for further details.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 21
- HOW COMPETENT ARE YOU?
- Steam today and steam tomorrow
- Rotork Expands Training Facilities
- AUMA Expands Training Services
- Joint Integrity Masterclass
- Knowledge is not power: “Young people today just don’t have what it takes”, is the frustration voiced by so many employers.
- Business Growth Workshop: A One Day Workshop by The Richard Denny Group in Association with BVAA
- Score Training Unveil Widely Anticipated Compression Packing Course
- BVAA In-house Training
- BVAA’s Latest ‘Graduates’