Quite a long way it would seem! Readers are stilling sending in photos of themselves wearing the free BVAA cap that is available to anyone who can match or beat the places visited so far. In this issue, BVAA Director Rob Bartlett is pictured in one of the world’s busiest ports, but can you identify which one? The town’s finest landmark is perhaps the Town Hall clock tower which can be seen at the extreme left of the picture. There’s £50 to the charity of your choice if you are the first to name the location. Answers or free cap requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Congratulations to Graham Lomax of Polyflor who was first to spot that the picture in the last issue was taken outside the Royal Shakespeare theatre in Stratford upon Avon, England. £50 has been donated to the Macmillan Cancer Support’ charity.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 5
- BVAA and Industry - Still Busy
- BVAA ‘Mad Hatters’: How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Engineering - The Way Back
- Interesting Times
- BVAA ‘Business Shield’ Leaflet
- BVAA‘Mad Hatters’ - How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Score Peterhead
- BVAA Regional Meetings: Technical Meetings at ASCO Numatics
- Training Week Success
- Your Valve User