DIN stainless steel Gate and Globe Valves
As an exclusive partner of manufacturers around the world for many years, we supply our customers in the chemicals, petrochemicals, power industries sector and mechanical engineering industries with industrial valves at three sales and warehouse locations in Germany, the Netherlands and the UK.
In order to meet the growing demand for reasonably priced stainless steel DINValves, AVA are now able to deliver from stock DIN-Gate valves and Regulating- Globe valves from the manufacturer KINGDOM.
Both types are designed with bolted bonnet and outside stem and yoke. Produced in high quality investment casting in KINGDOM’S own foundry.
As KINGDOM is fully approved, these Valves meet the requirements of the standards AD 2000 A4, PED 2014/68/ EU, ATEX 2014/34/EU and TA-Luft 2002/ VDI2440.
Furthermore these Valves have been recalculated by TÜV according to DIN EN 12516-2.
Main applications of these stainless steel valves are media in the fields of oil and gas, petrochemical, chemical and power plant applications.
However, these valves are also suitable for use in other industries such as the water industry, including desalination plants, district heating and EPC business.
Gate and Globe Valves are ex stock available in following specification:
• Size: DN15 to DN200
• Pressure class: PN10 to PN40
• Connection: Flange
• Face-to-face Gate: EN558-1, Series 15
• Face-to-face Globe: EN558-1, Series 1
• Operation: Handwheel - Globe valves: DN15 - DN50 - Gate valves: DN80 - DN200
• Body: 1.4408
• Bonnet: 1.4408
• Wedge / Disc: 1.4408
• Seat: 1.4408
• Packing: Graphite
• Bonnet bolts: A2-70
• AD 2000-A4
• PED 2014/68/EU
• ATEX 2014/34/EU
• TA-Luft 2002/VDI2440
• NACE MR0175-2000
Tel: 01937 840460
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 51
- Rotork valve actuators specified for southwest China’s first major refinery
- BiS Valves
- The Bestobell Cryogenic Gate Valve
- ‘VALVE USERS’ - BEWARE IMITATION PRODUCTS!
- Crane announces new market focused organization
- KKI - STATOIL Frame Agreements
- VALVE USERS - BEWARE BOGUS AGENTS!
- ASCO Numatics introduces air operated valves
- Bestobell LNG Supplies First of Five Skaugen Multigas Carriers
- Flowserve NAF-ProCap Valve