Buxton Special Alloys Ltd: Your Partner in Steel
Buxton Special Alloys have secured and delivered several large contracts including over £1.5 million to supply the Thai Oil Clean Fuels Project at the Sri Ratcha Refinery in Thailand.
Buxton Special Alloys is one of Europe’s largest Stockholder of Duplex, Super Duplex and Stainless grades.
- Rolled Bar
- Forged Bar
- Shaped Forgings
- Machined components
- Re-forging billet
- Oil and Gas
- F55 - UNS 32760 – Norsok Approved
- F53 – UNS 32750 – Norsok approved
- F51 – UNS 31803 - Norsok Approved
- 316L – UNS 31603
- Alloy 825/625/800 and Inconel 718
- 420 – 80 ksi / 410 – 80 ksi
- 2018 - 80% of metal into the new Tintagel Bride in Cornwall
- 2019 - Won the EDF Nuclear contract
- 2020 - Thai Oil Fuels Project
|Tel No:||01709 267034|
Are you looking for best-in-class calibration and support? With On-Site ...
Following the cancellation of the international Valve World Exhibition due to ...
Albion Valves (UK) Ltd, one of the UK’s leading valve suppliers, is ...
The BVAA offers a range of excellent training courses both online and ...
This week we had an excellent Business Development Event hosted by the BVAA BD ...
Attending IVS Industrial Valve Summit gives you the opportunity to learn ...
What is it? BS ISO 7121:2016 Steel Ball Valves for general purpose industrial ...
What is it? This is a proposed revision to one of the core fire test standards ...