Clifford Springs Webinar: Why Canted Coil is a better choice
28th November 2023 - 3pm
Want to know more about canted coil and why it’s a better choice than compression springs in the manufacture of ball valves?
Sign up to the webinar now - https://subscribepage.io/clifford_springs_webinar
Wednesday 28th November, 3pm – Why Canted Coil is a better choice
Discover why industry leaders are making the switch!
As the valve and actuator industry is constantly evolving, so should the components that lie at the heart of your designs. For decades, compression springs have been the de facto choice for many, but canted coil can be a superior choice.
Why attend this webinar?
- Deep Dive into Canted Coil Benefits: Go beyond the basics and discover the science and engineering principles that make canted coil springs a transformative choice for ball valves.
- Performance Enhancements: Learn how canted coil springs offer better lateral stability, increased durability, and more uniform load distribution compared to traditional compression springs.
- Cost Efficiencies: Canted coil springs can lead to longer maintenance intervals and reduced wear and tear. This can translate into significant cost savings over the product's lifecycle.
- Interactive Q&A session: Graham Fowler, our Technical Sales Manager will be on hand to answer any questions, addressing specific challenges or concerns you might have.
- Special Focus on Ball Valves: While the benefits of canted coil springs span across various valve types, this webinar will have a unique emphasis on ball valves. Understand why ball valve applications particularly benefit from the improved load distribution and reduced wear offered by canted coil technology.
Who Should Attend?
- Manufacturing Engineers in the valve and actuator industry.
- Decision-makers looking for innovative solutions to improve product quality and reduce costs.
- Professionals keen on staying updated with the latest trends and best practices in the industry.
Stay Ahead of the Curve in Valve Manufacturing
Enhance your product's performance and drive operational excellence.
Reserve your spot now and join industry pioneers and experts in this enlightening webinar. Uncover the transformative potential of canted coil springs for your ball valve applications.
Register for this FREE Webinar here.
Contact Clifford Springs:
Tel: +44 (0) 1527 62876
Published: 27th October 2023
What is it? On July 19th 2023 the new EU Machinery Regulation 2023/1230 ...
LinkedIn reminded me the other week that I’d reached my 20th anniversary ...
BVAA Technical Services work over much of 2023 has been dominated by two ...
The recent planned shutdowns of two major refineries for up to two months has ...
The BVAA’s biggest annual event is now SOLD OUT! This year, it will take ...
The NEW Safety Valves Manual is a brand-independent technical publication, ...
ROSS Pneumatrol is delighted to announce that it has received a patent for ...
MAXIM Engineering Software Consultancy, part of PDL Engineering Group, work ...