HSP makes the list
HSP wins place on list of British companies with fastest-growing international sales
H.S. Pipequipment Ltd (HSP), has made the top twenty in a new list of Britain’s private companies with the fastest-growing international sales. The inaugural Sunday Times HSBC International Track 100 ranks companies by annual international sales growth over the last two years of available accounts. HSP, which has grown sales by 104% a year over two years to £10.7 million, achieved 20th place on the list.
HSP’s high ranking reflects its success in expanding its business into Europe, Asia and the Middle East by supplying valves to oil and gas and petrochemical plants across these regions.
“Our achievement in making the International Track 100 list is testament to the quality of our products and services, the strength of our relationships with contractor partners and our growing reputation in overseas markets,” says Peter Everett, managing director of HSP.
HSP is one of 17 league table companies in the oil and gas sector, two of which are based in the Southeast region. It is ranked fourth highest of all Southeast-based companies in the table.
The Sunday Times HSBC International Track 100 is compiled by Oxford-based research and networking events company, Fast Track. The research was carried out between 1 March 2009 and 21 May 2010 and the majority of companies were interviewed by telephone. The full findings were published in a special eight-page supplement with the business section of The Sunday Times on 12 July 2010 and can also be found on www.fasttrack.co.uk.
H.S. Pipequipment Ltd, Tel: 01635 201329
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 15
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd
- Rotork successfully defends intellectual property rights in China: Autork guilty of copying and unfair competition
- Russian production of valves and accessories in 2008 -Figures and facts, analytical review