Truflo Marine’s new recruit
Beth has 14 years experience in the water processing industry and also has experience in serving one of Truflo’s future key markets, civil nuclear.
Beth holds a 2:1 BEng (Hons) in Environmental Engineering from Nottingham University. Outside of work she is First Mate volunteer on the Tall Ship Morning Star with an RYA Coastal skipper qualification and is an active walker, mountain biker and canoeist.
Truflo Marine Ltd. Tel: 0121 327 4789
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 15
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd
- Rotork successfully defends intellectual property rights in China: Autork guilty of copying and unfair competition
- Russian production of valves and accessories in 2008 -Figures and facts, analytical review