May Breaks All Records at Pressure Tech
The eleven year old company’s previous best month was as recent as January 2011, but May has not just broken the record, it has blown it apart. Orders for the month of May were 300% of target and propel the company closer to the £1m turnover for the year.
If this trend continues the innovative manufacturer, who has only just moved to larger premises, will be looking to make further investment in people and equipment. Even a recent £150k investment in new CNC machinery may not be enough! Pressure Tech’s order book reveals a healthy diversity too, with major orders from across Europe and the Middle East. Italian distributor FTI Srl have ordered over €30,000 worth of LF-550 high pressure gas regulators, with their Dutch counterparts Maximator securing two projects valued over €100,000. A UK system builder has also placed a very significant order for 66 of the innovative LF-690 hydraulic regulators with ceramic seating, and a major system builder in Dubai placed business for 80 hydraulic ‘logic’ regulators.
A delighted Pressure Tech Managing Director Steve Yorke-Robinson comments: “Our innovative technology and focus on customer service are really paying dividends. We’re also strengthening our relationships with distributors to improve the accessibility of our products for customers. The team within Pressure Tech are really pulling together to service the customers’ requirements and I would not be surprised if the record goes again before long.”
Tel: 01457 899307
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 18
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd
- Rotork successfully defends intellectual property rights in China: Autork guilty of copying and unfair competition
- Russian production of valves and accessories in 2008 -Figures and facts, analytical review