Provalve’s New Workshop Facility
Further investment in the mechanical division has been promoted by investment is a Euro 50K test facility in the form of a fully transportable network linked “Metrus SV20/400 CRS (K2)” Safety Valve Test Facility offering upto 16" NB test plates with 600Bar test capability incorporating air driven booster pump and volume tank plus Metrus Virtual Scale and CRS Valve Testing and Reporting Software, due for installation early April 2012.
The early part of 2012 has also seen a recruitment drive with recent employment in HSQ/Document Control, Sales and CI/Mech Workshop personnel.
Provalve Ltd are also pleased to announce its ongoing relationship with Emerson Process Management which has seen implementation of “partner tools” such as installed base software for parts pricing and delivery plus specification manager and pricing tools for new product.
Provalve Ltd have also recently being awarded “approved service centre” status with Flowserve in January 2012 which incorporates the “Valtek” range of control valve products and has been appointed a “Logix” Positioner distributor”.
Our ongoing alliance with Weir Power and Industrial is also gathering momentum with multiple contract awards within the Power Sector.
Tel: 01484 424676
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 20
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd
- Rotork successfully defends intellectual property rights in China: Autork guilty of copying and unfair competition
- Russian production of valves and accessories in 2008 -Figures and facts, analytical review