New 11/2 inch Power Pulse Valve complements ASCO/ JOUCOMATIC NUMATICS Dust Collector System Range
The patented piston design of the Power Pulse valves substantially reduces the stroke volume while still enabling high flow rates. The reduced stroke volume cuts the amount of air to be exhausted, resulting in faster operation and enabling savings to be made in compressed air production. A new bonnet design allows the air to expand inside the valve, lowering the noise at exhaust. For applications where there is a possibility of dirt build-up blocking the silencer, an option is available to enable exhaust gasses to vent directly into the valve outlet port.
Power Pulse valves are very compact and the option of a remote pilot makes them even more attractive for applications where space is at a premium. Remote pilots can be mounted individually or supplied in boxes, operating from two to twelve valves and having the benefits of a common inlet and exhaust.
Able to operate in harsh environments, the standard design can operate up to 85°C which can be extended to 150°C with the optional high temperature Polyamide piston. Coil options include high quality F-class epoxy moulded coils and a range of waterproof and explosion proof coils conforming to the ATEX directive 94/9/EC for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
To enable easy installation, the valves can be supplied with a Quick Mount connection system eliminating timeconsuming thread-cutting and sealing to the blow-pipe which is required when installing conventional dust pulse valves; it also costs less and is more effective than compressionfitting methods.
The complete dust collector range from ASCO/JOUCOMATIC NUMATICS includes Power Pulse valves, pilot valves, pilot boxes, sequential controllers, pressure differential modules, tank systems and air preparation equipment.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 2
- HSP + Maxseal = Success
- Norgren’s 48xx Series
- ASCO Numatics Introduces Series 342 Stainless Steel Filter Regulator to Complement Solenoid Valve Range
- ASCO Solenoid Valve with Ex Rated Connector Enables Installation and Maintenance without a ‘Hot Work Permit’
- Norgren - Unrivalled experience, superb technical solutions!: Norgren has an enviable reputation for excellent instrumentation solutions.
- ASCO Numatics extends Valve Range : Series 067 Rocker Isolation Valve range with higher pressure ratings and larger nominal diameter
- ASCO Numatics expands range of miniature solenoid valves
- Zoedale Expand Valve Range: Zoedale Plc is pleased to announce the expansion of the highly successful Magnatrol Solenoid Valve range
- ASCO Numatics Introduces ATEX Certified Valve Islands: ASCO Numatics introduces ATEX certified valve islands for mounting in fieldbus remote I/O cabinets. Unique features enable easier installation, commis
- ASCO Numatics Announces ATEX Approval for Valve Islands With G3 Electronics